Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Witches...that goes with the W theme :)

The outer border has been attached.  Dimples fabrics are textured solids and I think that goes just fine with my "lighter" black inner border and the hats.

Piecing was necessary for the backing, but I like a pieced back!

Here is the beginning of quilting on the X's and O's wall hanging/tablerunner.  It should be quick to finish once the jigsaw puzzle quilting is complete; I've already made the binding.  I have a deadline for this quilt and those are always good for me! 

What are you working on?


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

You just churn 'em out, Annie!
I reach a snag when I hit the "need to be basted" stage. When you say "jigsaw puzzle quilting", is that the stipple, or meander that I see? Just curious, because I have never heard it called that, but it fits. : )

Kate said...

Progress on multiple fronts. The holiday weekend must have been very good to you.

Stephanie D said...

Oh, I'm glad you've pulled out the witches quilt again! I love that pattern and have been waiting to see it all finished!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I, too, love pieced backs. When working on your witches do you call it your Bewitching Hour?

Shay said...

Im a big fan of pieced backs too Annie but Im usually too lazy to make them. Love that brilliant orange piece!

What am I working on? Ive been ignoring Flurry this week.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...