Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Doll Quilt Received

I received a doll quilt from my partner in the swap hosted by Lori of Humble Quilts.  It sure ticked some favorite boxes:

Cheddar--check, scrappy--check, four patches--check, repro--check!  It is perfectly sewn and quilted.  I wish I were this accurate in my stitching!


 
On the reverse, a beautiful hand-embroidered label to go along with a fun backing fabric.  Thank you Liz Hinze, I love it.

I finished my doll quilt with hours to spare--and mailed it on my way out of town.  It hopefully has made it to Virginia by now.  My swap partner, Linda, is traveling and won't see it until she gets back.

Lori has formed a Facebook group to share photos of quilts from her various swaps, and other quilts.  I've joined up and am enjoying seeing all the wonderful quilts posted so far.  I'll be linking up on Lori's blog when my partner lets me know she has seen her quilt.

8 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun quilt to receive...lucky you!

Shay said...

Your mini quilt is totally you Annie. So cute !

Barb said...

what a great doll quilt - lucky you

Mary said...

What a sweet little quilt and I love the detail and time she put into the label.

Jeanne said...

Love the little doll quilt that you received in the swap!

Kate said...

Very fun little doll quilt. I love the colors in that one.

Lori said...

What a terrific and sweet little quilt!

Danice G said...

Beautiful quilt. Such pretty fabrics :)

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...