"Rick Rack Road" has languished since the failure of this fabric below to marry with the many purples and greens in my pieced rows. But I found a replacement at my LQS...
Ort: Noun, meaning a scrap; a bit. Usually plural. Words about quilting, fabric, family and life in a Southern California beach town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design Wall Monday--Catching Up
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
Once again I am participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival by Amy over at Amy's Creative Side. Welcome Festival visitors to my...
-
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
My entry for the Fall Festival is the quilt I made for my sweetie, Grant, this year. This is a Sandy Gervais pattern that appeared in Americ...
5 comments:
Yes, I think you have found the right fabric for your border. It looks great!
I think it looks beautiful, please keep us up to date on your progress. Wonderful colors!!!
Ohhhhhh! I love it. What a fantastic find my friend.
You're right! That is excellent fabric for your soft purples!
Oh my gosh, that is so much better! You will be thrilled with your quilt now! Perfect.
Post a Comment