Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Wall Monday--8/9/10

Did you all notice the once-in-a-century date today?  Pretty cool birthdate that would be.  But I digress, it is actually Design Wall Monday.  It's already Tuesday in a bunch of places but due to circumstances beyond my control, I could not post until tonight. 
I managed only this much progress on Erica's quilt in a week!  There are two other strip sets cut and ready to be sewn but it has been chaos around here trying to get ready for our son to move back in--which means emptying the sewing room.  I hope all you other ladies had a much better rate of progress than I did!  See all the other Design Walls here on Judy's blog

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the colors!!!

Mary said...

I like comments too. Better late than not at all, I always say. It's still Monday here.

Vivian said...

You have such a pretty variety of colors and scale in those fabrics. Thanks for the link to the other design walls. Some interesting things going on.

Vicki H. said...

Very pretty and all that sewing and moving your room?? Good job. And no, Monday evening didn't bring any sewing here but there will be sewing today. I am working on some tote bags right now.

Lori said...

That is so pretty!!
Emptying your sewing room? Boo:(

Darlene said...

I noticed the day when I sat down to read the newspaper - very cool. :-)

Progress is progress - love the colors.

Quilter Kathy said...

Hey...progress is still progress!! At least it's in production!

Browndirtcottage said...

I'm really liking this one....the fabric combo is speaking to me.....yeh, they are saying " hey look B...don't you wish you were 'hot' like us?"

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...