- Grant and I couldn't decide where to go for a couple days vacation plus we had oodles of stuff to do here, so we opted for a Staycation. It's been nice.
- Our 9 year old dishwasher died so we've been visiting appliance stores. We first tried Sears and apparently we appeared cootie-covered because the pregnant saleslady stood about seven feet away from us. Between her soft voice and a loud instructional video playing in the hardware department, I could not hear most of what she said.
- What's up with the stainless steel fetish in appliances?
- Traffic Rant: People who have no concept of the right of way at stop signs. Don't sneer at me, you dope, when I waited for someone else's right of way and you came to the intersection after me--I get to go before you! And use your turn signal, dummy!
- Yesterday it was time to tackle the sewing closet in the office. It took hours longer than I expected but I cleared some things out and consolidated to smaller bins and that feels good. Now to attack my computer desk (gulp).
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Tuesday's Orts--on Wednesday
Yeah, well, I've been on vacation, so I'm a little behind...