- I was admonished today by my daughter Elaine that I haven't been keeping up with my orts posts, even after she sent me a blog-appropriate photo. I agreed it was a great pic; so, dear daughter, here it is, with my thanks:
Pretty clever, no?
- Traffic Rant: Why, yes, I would like to wait here endlessly while you are jawing to the driver of the car next to you AFTER the light turns green. Thanks for the time off from pushing on that gas pedal!
- During my shift at the Senior Craft Shoppe yesterday we had few visitors come in the door, and two who did were merely seeking information on where the nearest public restroom was (not our shoppe!).
- Thanksgiving is next week! I suppose I should finalize my menu and guest list since people will be showing up on the doorstep at some point, believing they will be offered food and drink.
- This time three years ago I was on a plane to Australia to go to the wedding of a friend I met through the Internet in 1998. Next week I get to meet a different friend from Australia, who I met through blogging. The Internet is an amazing place!