Friday after spending some time on cleanup chores around the house, I spent some additional time crawling around on the floor. But it involved playing with fabric, so I didn't mind :)
I have to back up and say I made one additional raw-edge bullseye block on Thursday night to make an even number of blocks for the layout. It took longer to find circular items to trace for the different sized rounds than it did to make the block! I then cut it into quarters. There was a slight boo-boo in that I just sewed all three rounds on top of each other, whereas the other gifted bullseye blocks had the centers cut out of each layer from the back of the block before adding the next. I had to finesse that method by trimming very very close to the stitching and pulling the fabric out of the stitching line for each layer. Thank goodness it was only four quarters to mess with!
My layout is 10x12, which will finish at 40x48" once all the blocks are sewn. I tried to mix up the blocks as best I could, but with four blocks of each bullseye, it was a little bit harder. I'm loving the diagonal rows. I can imagine starting this with layer cake sized bullseyes for a larger quilt.