Friday, August 6, 2010

And the winner is....


First, thanks to all who entered and shared with me their favorite colors--or inability to choose a current favorite, LOL! 
The breakdown was :
RED --7 votes
GREEN--4 votes
MANY or CAN'T CHOOSE--4 votes
BLUE--3 votes
PINK--3 votes
PURPLE--1 vote

Red is my second favoite color, and red and green my favorite color combination, especially in the antique quilts. 

Given the odds, I would have thought Grant pulled out one with RED on it.

But Marj was the winner! (my poor cutting skills lopped off the J) 
Marj said:  My favorite color is blue. I find it to be very calming and close to nature. Thanks for having such a great giveaway.

Congratulations, Marj!  I will send you an email and will need your snail-mail address to send you the goodies. 

4 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Green...green...green! Boogers! How did I miss that you were having a giveaway? I coulda been a contender.

Darlene said...

Congrats to Marj - woohoo!

antique quilter said...

congrats to marj!
go RED!
kathie

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Marj!!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...