Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Newsflash!

If you watch the Ellen DeGeneres show tomorrow, Wednesday Sept 22, you may catch a glimpse of our lovely oldest daughter, Elaine.  She and her friend Caitie went to a taping today and they sat close to the front on an aisle so believe they may have gotten some camera time (which may or may not have induced embarrassed laughter on their part!).  The guests are Brooke Shields and Selena Gomez.
 
Here's Elaine, and Caitie is a lovely redhead.   Glad you had fun, girls!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Stars! not sure when we will get that episode here....!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I was on Oprah once....well a guess and it was way back when she would ask studio audience questions. I stood up and asked a question and have the tape!

Browndirtcottage said...

How perfectly lovely she is. I will go right now and set my DVR to tape so I can search the audience for her!!! What fun!!!

Shay said...

Congrats Elaine. You're a star!

Browndirtcottage said...

.....OMG!....OMG!....I'm sitting here right now with my tv paused.....looking at YOUR DAUGHTER and her red headed friend on ELLEN's show!!!!!
It is right at the beginning when Ellen first comes out......AAAAAAWWWWWWW...this is in close up too....the two of them are just grinning and clapping and clapping....and I just got started watching the show.....OMG!!!.....YES...YES...your daughter is wearing the little goldish scarf around her neck and her friend is wearing a blackish looking top!!!!....OMG!!!

Elaine said...

mom this is so embarassing!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...