Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another UFO Challenge finish

The Bear's Paw Quilt did get finished to meet the deadline for Judy's UFO Challenge!  I'm two for two and that's a very good thing.  I must thank my overnight visitor, Bear, for his assistance.

He helped me snip the last thread on the binding.

And he was the perfect model for the Bear's Paw Quilt!  Click on my UFO Challenge tab to view another photo and my entire list of entries.

The next number Judy has drawn is #1.  Another easy quilt for me--my Rick Rack Road.  It has a completed top, back, and binding, and just needs layering, quilting, and labeling.  I'm determined to get this next quilt finished earlier in the month. 

12 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations! Cute bear :)

JudyCinNC said...

I love the bear's claw quilt - and the bear is the perfect assistant. Judy C

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Hand quilted! Nice!!

Marg said...

Great finish for the month and hand quilted too, very nice indeed!

Shay said...

Great looking mini quilt Annie. Congrats on the finish!

So is the bear packing up his suitcase and heading home or is he staying to help you with this months project?

Vivian said...

A finish is a finish, whether it's easy or challenging. Your hand quilting looks great!

Quilter Kathy said...

Those 11 years went by so fast!
Hope you and bear enjoy your new quilt!
Congrats on a great finish!

antique quilter said...

oh your little bears paw quilt is adorable
glad you were able to finish it.

BetsyE said...

The quilt is so fun! congrats. (I love the "orts" by they way - my parents used that word a lot growing up and it makes me smile!)

*karendianne. said...

How cute your visitor and how delightful your finish!!! Love it, Annie!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations on the UFO finish! Good luck with the March challenge.

Barb in Mi said...

Two for two - wohoo! Love your bear paw quilt, and hand quilted!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...