- In most vehicles there are radios with preset buttons. It is so terrifically annoying when all 8 preset stations are on commercial break. It must be a conspiracy.
- Two days in the last week the receptionist had to leave, which means I spent hours doing my least favorite activities in her place--filing and answering the phone.
- Remember the tiny sock keychain I posted that I won from Loulee? She confirmed that she knitted it. Astounding!
- Traffic Rant: I think people who race down an onramp to get in front of a large semi truck-trailer by mere inches have played too many videogames wherein they die repeatedly but just restart the game.
- Putting labels on my quilts is a chore. It shouldn't be, but it is. I had the tablerunner for my blogaversary giveaway done for over two weeks before I finally put the label on it and sent it off to the winner, Sherrill. Shame, shame.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Tuesday's Orts--March 15, 2011
Almost forgot to post Orts today! I'm a bit off kilter with the institution of daylight savings time. That's as good an excuse as any...