- This is the first year since I've been married that I've not had Halloween decorations put up. Luckily Nick's girlfriend carved him a jack-o-lantern so we had something to alert trick or treaters that we were open for business.
- The rehearsal dinner on the deck was a fabulous affair. There was plenty of room for 30 people to mill about, eat, drink and visit, although the spacing was a little crowded around the heater on the bench as it was a bit cool and the ladies were mostly wearing dresses.
- Sunday morning when we drove to the wedding venue for the set up, we were delayed because the floor of the barn was being mopped by a worker. He claimed he had been told the wrong time because he thought the time change was this weekend. However, he had his excuse backward because it would be an hour EARLIER instead of later!
- Traffic Rant: Zoomers on the freeway onramp or offramp. You know, those dolts who are behind you as you enter/exit the freeway but have to gun it and zoom around you before the merging portion of the lane marker appears.
- I think I've finally caught up on my sleep from last week. But another nap sounds good!
- The newly wed Mrs. G is a hairstylist and her co-workers came in on their day off to style the wedding party. Bridesmaid and co-stylist Nicole was tag teamed by her assistant while doing Elaine's hair:
While bridesmaid Shasta's "Flock of Seagulls" start turned into...
...this gorgeous updo. Many thanks to the gals who volunteered their makeup and hair talents to the bridal party and Moms of the bridal couple!