- Sugar Season is playing havoc with my No Flour, No Sugar eating plan. Especially since I work in a doctor's office and people bring in lots of goodies.
- When I delivered the wedding quilt, DD Elaine turned it over to see what the label said...and was disappointed that there was no label. Oh, dear. Gotta remedy that!
- Coming back from a walk the other evening, I came up behind my neighbor walking from the mailbox. She turned and showed me that a letter addressed to someone in Mammoth Lakes had come to her mailbox. The post office was way off on this one!
- Things I Don't Understand: Sagging skinny jeans on young men. Okay, so you expect your calves to hold up your pants?
- We went to a Japanese Teppan restaurant for our office Holiday gathering. Dr. P had never been to a Teppan place before. This is logical because he is a vegetarian, and watching meat being sliced and grilled in front of him isn't exactly something he finds enjoyable. But the rest of us liked it plenty.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Tuesday's Orts--Dec 20, 2011
Tuesday's Orts--bits of thoughts and events that land here most weeks.