My participation in Judy's Patchwork Times UFO Challenge 2011 was enjoyable but spotty. Of the 12 quilts on my list, there were four complete finishes (see the page for updates). I did work on all of the quilts except for two that were not touched at all in the middle of "Wedding Central" time. All of these quilts were for ME, and I worked on gift quilts and projects every month as well, so I didn't disappoint anyone but myself by not finishing them :) It is my dream, however, to have a stack of finished quilts of my very own, so in joining the 2012 UFO Challenge, there will be some repeats.
1. Judy's Mystery Quilt--The center of the top is complete. Needs borders, backing assembled (already purchased), quilting and binding.
2. Caramel Blues--The center of the top is complete. Needs borders, backing assembled, quilting and binding.
3. Cheddar and Cinnamon--The top is completed. Needs backing, quilting and binding.
4. Any Witch Way--Two small quilts. One top is complete. Letters for names are pieced for the second, which needs to be completed, then both quilted and bound.
5. Patriotic Fields Doll Quilt--Sandwich completed. Awaiting hand-quilting and binding.
6. Yuletide Blessings--Sandwich completed. Needs quilting and binding.
7. 9 patch Quiltbuddies--Cut setting squares, assemble top, add borders.
8. Greenpiece BOM--Some blocks completed. Make remaining pieced blocks and all wool blocks, assemble tree medallion.
9. Table runners--Two table runners. Baby Boxes needs borders, backing, quilting and binding. Party Time needs the applique stitched down, backing, quilting and binding.
10. Jewel Box--Make 32 additional jewel box blocks to make a throw sized top. Assemble top.
11. Quiltbuddies Christmas block swap: Cut sashing and cornerstones, assemble top.
12. Double pink and brown/tan 9 patch blocks--Make X's and O's small quilt.
Looking forward to having more finishes in 2012! Thank you Judy for having the Challenge again.