- Do you ever get creeped out by people who seem to shadow you in a store? Whatever aisle you peruse, there they are.
- Weekends just never seem to be long enough. I think they should all be three days long.
- I had to laugh at the reaction to my "art" post last Wednesday. Boy, no one seemed to like that little wooden statue at all. But she and "her little dog too" made me smile.
- At Bunco when we stopped for a player to choose a gift or steal from someone, everybody had a different nonchalant method for not drawing the potential thief's attention. "Don't look her in the eyes", was my next door neighbor's advice.
- Our building at work is made of concrete block, has tons of single pane windows, and a huge skylight in a large hallway the length of the building. It took four hours yesterday for the temperature to rise from 62 to 70 degrees. Thank goodness for ceiling fans to push all that warm air down to human level in the exam rooms.
- The Traffic Rant feature is on hiatus, however, it is being replaced by another feature on bewilderment called...
- Things I Don't Understand: This week's entry is Memory foam bathmats. Just how long does anyone spend on a bathmat that it requires memory?
- On our excursion to the art museum in Santa Paula we also visited the Oil Museum which had a number of exhibits, including one of people's collectibles. Naturally I was drawn to the fabric.
Isn't this a fun way to display aprons?
The exhibitor's first line was priceless, I thought!