- My husband jinxed me by asking, since he had to go to jury duty, how long it had been since I went. That very day when I got home from work there was a jury summons waiting for me. Curses!
- On the jury summons it lists things you cannot bring into any court facility, "including cameras, knives, scissors, handwork needles, metal fingernail files, tools, wallet chains, handcuff keys or any items that could possibly be used as a weapon." Let's see, that list technically also eliminates cellphones (cameras), car keys/pens/pencils (stabbing or jabbing), and credit cards (slash factor).
- Things I Don't Understand: The allure of blue or bubblegum pink hair, i.e., Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry at The Grammys. Both just looked kind of ill.
- Is it ever OK to answer "moody and distracted" when someone asks how you are? Just checking...
- Grant and I went looking at flooring over the weekend to replace our nearly 21 year old carpeting. The style of carpet we have (slightly longer twist with flecks of other colors) is now so old that it is coming back in style. Geesh.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Tuesday's Orts--Feb 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day! Tuesday's Orts--a collection of thoughts and bits of my week that land here.