- First, a note to my sister Kathy: CALL ME ABOUT CINCI.
- Still getting off work too late to get home by dark. Thought I was gonna make it one day last week but nope, didn't happen!
- Saturday morning I got up reasonably early but somehow half the morning vanished without my getting much accomplished. I did spend about 20 minutes looking for a box to in which to mail my blogversary prize to Dawn but ended up buying one at the post office.
- People watching at the post office is almost as good as the airport, don't you think?
- Traffic Rant: Drivers' unwillingness to accept mistakes. You are in the wrong lane, it was your choice, but that doesn't mean you can illegally turn from the third lane on a red light in front of two other lanes of traffic, you thoughtless boob.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Tuesday's Orts-Feb 21, 2012
Tuesday's Orts--a collection of thoughts and bits of events that happen during the week and land here.