The last two names were put together but I ended up having to adjust Pagel because having the drop-down "g" made the name an inch taller than the other names, meaning when I added them to the quilt top the sides would not be equal. Luckily, it was a fairly quick fix. Having only made free-pieced letters once before, I'm pretty slow at this, but love the result. Next time I'll work smarter along the way and be a lot faster at it!
All the witches now have their names and I'm overall really pleased with the way they look. I'll add another small strip of the black for a final border--luckily I do have just enough of the Dimples fabric left--and then move on to the backing, quilting and binding. Only a week left until the end of the month deadline and I'd really like to have both quilts finished! See more design walls on Judy's Patchwork Times.