Gardenia.
Ort: Noun, meaning a scrap; a bit. Usually plural. Words about quilting, fabric, family and life in a Southern California beach town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design Wall Monday--Catching Up
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
Once again I am participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival by Amy over at Amy's Creative Side. Welcome Festival visitors to my...
-
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
My entry for the Fall Festival is the quilt I made for my sweetie, Grant, this year. This is a Sandy Gervais pattern that appeared in Americ...

6 comments:
I can smell it through the computer monitor. Such a pretty flower.
Pretty sure I can smell it, too. : )
Gorgeous!
Looks like is could be folded fabric....beautiful!
A gorgeous specimen!
One of my all time favorites. Reminds me of my grandmothers garden...so I planted one, too!
Oh so pretty! It looks so delicate. Great shot.
Post a Comment