Sunday, September 15, 2013

Revealing News

I'm very very very excited about becoming a Grandma next year.  Have I said very?  We were invited over to Elaine and Chris' house on Tuesday night for dinner.  After we were assembled we each picked either a pink or blue balloon (I chose pink!) and blew them up all at once.  The pink balloons had holes poked in them.  Now I can announce that we are awaiting a....


Grandson!  The happy couple had an ultrasound that unequivocally revealed this fact.  My son in law said the ultrasound tech said she would quit her job if the baby wasn't a boy, lol.    In the DVD of the ultrasound, he was waving, high fiving, and being plenty wiggly.  Only another five months until he arrives and we can all see how cute he is!  Now comes the baby name negotiations :) 

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

Exciting news, Annie!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Clever way to announce the baby's gender. 12 years ago my niece was having a girl -- without a doubt! I made a girl quilt, everyone gave her pink girlie things at her baby shower. Instead she had a boy. She saved the pink things as they came in handy a few years later as she had a girl. I'm just sayin'...make 2 quilts. :o)

Libby said...

Cute announcement.

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

What a fun way to announce the baby gender. We have four grandsons and they are definitely the joy of our lives so I'm super happy for you and for the young family too.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

YAY!! :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh. Best news ever. Congrats. I'm so so happy for you.

Shay said...

Boys are so much fun. Congratulations on finding out you're having a grandson. Im so excited for you!

Kate said...

Very cool news indeed. Congrats to the parents and the grandparents.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...