- Isn't it funny what associated life events some calendar days never lose. To me, March 6th will forever be the senior high school day that I got my braces off after six long years.
- Remember that sewing instruction book I showed last week with the mod bedroom? Well, there are patterns for clothes in that 1976 published edition too. My sister and I laughed hardest at this one:
Wouldn't you love to sport one of these coverups this summer? The model looks like she can barely stand another second of wearing it :)
- Our lovely rainy few days over last weekend have yet to show visible sprouted grass on our brown, brown hills. But the weeds in my planting beds sure are perky.
- Only one more day to enter my blogaversary giveaway, HERE. Deadline is 6 pm tomorrow night.
- The new family came over last night to help celebrate DD Erica's birthday. Despite fears of having to eat and run, they lingered for a couple of hours and it was great to enjoy Cove's first visit to Mimi and Papa's with them. As is to be expected, traveling with a newborn is a production, which was proven when it was time to get settled into his car seat.
The car seat dwarfs him now, but that will change all too soon, I'm sure!