Ort: Noun, meaning a scrap; a bit. Usually plural. Words about quilting, fabric, family and life in a Southern California beach town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design Wall Monday--Catching Up
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
Once again I am participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival by Amy over at Amy's Creative Side. Welcome Festival visitors to my...
-
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
My entry for the Fall Festival is the quilt I made for my sweetie, Grant, this year. This is a Sandy Gervais pattern that appeared in Americ...

3 comments:
I heard on the news yesterday that pumpkins may be in short supply so if you see them and want one, you should buy it! Who knew but looks like you had your chance! HA (I use 'artificial' pumpkins..LOL)
'Tis the season. : )
There are a couple of large pumpkin fields nearby and I love driving by this time of year. Looks so Fall-ish!
The only pumpkins we see are at the grocery store. Nice shot.
Post a Comment