Thursday, May 24, 2018

Doll Quilt Swap 2018 Linky Party

While I previously showed the house quilt I made for Lori of Humble Quilts' annual doll quilt swap, I never showed the quilt I received.  Lori is having a linky party of all the doll quilts and they are amazing in variety and size, so fun to see them all together--take a look!

Shannon Ward of Wisconsin sent me this sweet little rail quilt she made and hand-quilted, along with goodies I promptly added to my fat quarter collection and thread drawer.  I love it and appreciate the time and effort put into the little quilt, and Lori's work to get us all paired up and sharing. 

Swaps are wonderful and I have participated in many over the years, and will continue to jump in now and again, especially for dear little projects like the Doll Quilt Swap.

9 comments:

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Mini/Doll quilts are so much fun! The one you received is lovely!!

-Soma

Janet O. said...

This is a sweet little quilt. Rail fence is such a classic, and in a tiny quilt it is even better. :)

Dawn said...

So cute and lots of extra goodies too.
Wonderful you had a good experience.

CecileD said...

You received a lovely doll quilt (made certainly with love !).

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

It’s such a sweet quilt for sure!

AnnieO said...

Thanks! It is sweet :)

AnnieO said...

Thanks, Dawn! Swaps can be a challenge but I enjoy these little quilts. Lori does a great job.

AnnieO said...

Thanks, Janet! It is pretty tiny! Right up your alley for miniatures :)

Kate said...

A very pretty little quilt!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...