Sunday, June 6, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching Loose Feathers Progress

It's nearly over, but today was Slow Sunday Stitching on Kathy's Quilts blog.  I have stitched sporadically the last week, but still enough to show progress on the Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers stitchery in play. 


More alphabet letters completed, another star, and I added the chimneys but noticed I left off one stitch on each end of the chimney top.  Stitching the P, U, and V really required a stretch of my hand to feel the needle on the back of the piece. 


I'm down to one painted fingernail on my left hand--but that finger it is stretched as far as the rectangular snap frame will allow me to reach.  I'm really enjoying these soft colors and open spaces. I'm ignoring the quilt binding on a small quilt that's been attached for several weeks, in favor of the cross-stitch--so much more fun!

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

That house is labour intensive with the brick design!
Drop your binding job off at my house and I'll finish it for you... you know I love binding! Happy Stitching!

Kim said...

Quilt bindings have such a bad reputation. =) I'm not a fan of binding a quilt, either. Your little Blackbird Design is so pretty in those soft colours.

Tanya said...

Crosstitching requires counting and I'm not very good at that! I'll do your binding if you'll do my crosstitch!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...