Sunday, November 28, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching--last of November

 Slow Sunday Stitching--see more lovely projects on Kathy's Quilts blog. 

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  We had a small gathering and clean up went pretty quickly. There were a lot of leftovers that my sister and our son helpfully took portions of home!

I have continued adding to the Cat stitchery and introduced a few more colors. 


A little pink in the flower, some more red, and the dark blue.  There will be a lot of white added later but for now I'm focusing on the colored sections.  


The flower shape to the right of the cat's head is actually the end of its tail.  Plenty more color changes and stitches to add. 


Got to see this little grandson a couple of times this week.  Today he helped sweep up as his Dada was assisting his grandfather move furniture around our living room :)  I'll spend more time with Dane on Tuesday afternoon.  

3 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

That is going to be a fancy cat!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the fun colors in your cat stitchery! And your little grand guy just makes me smile - such fun!

Kim said...

Your little Dane is so sweet. Every time I see your cat stitchery I am struck by how pretty it is. Wonderful you enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...