Monday, July 18, 2022

Design Wall Monday--Strawberries

 Design Wall Monday--see more Design Walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I've been playing in the pink and red scraps and fat quarters, making strawberries from AP&Q magazine. A free pattern is available online. https://www.allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillows-gifts/gifts/berry-good-pot-holder


These are fun to make, finishing at 6", and cut from 2" strips with the exception of the bigger square for the strawberry top.


I like them on point too. 


This might be my favorite setting.  

I'm also doing math for quilt backing and broke my brain yesterday.  Quilt math is hard!  Our County Fair is back and if I want to enter anything, have only about 10 days to get something finished and entered...

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Very fun strawberry block!
I hope your brain heals in time to enter something in your fair. ;)

Sharon Kwilter said...

What cute blocks. I love how they're turning out.

Tanya said...

Yes, it always amazes me that I was drawn to patchwork and quilting as I am so terrible in math!!!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...