Sunday, July 24, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching--Unstitching

 Slow Sunday Stitching--see more pretty things being stitched on Kathy's Quilts Blog

I am still working on the DMC bouquet kit.  In fact, I get to revisit all the latest stitches put in while chatting with my sister the other night, as they were the wrong color.  I'll blame it on the laughter :)


Look closely and see on the left side of the photo where I unstitched above the 5 pink cross stitches.  Well, at least it was only three small flower blobs that need to be redone! There are not many more colored thread areas to complete before filling in with a lot of white, with lots of surface detail after all the cross-stitches are complete.  

I've been working on the bookshelf quilt for my niece and visiting an old pattern for an addition to her shelves. 


I'll show that tomorrow for Design Wall Monday.  

4 comments:

CathieJ said...

Unstitching is annoying, but necessary sometimes. This is a pretty cross-stitch. I love the quilt you are making. Such pretty fabrics.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

No fun to unstitch, but this will be a pretty one when all done! I love that cat design with the tail hanging down. That will be fun on a bookshelf!

Jenny said...

Pretty cat design with the interlinked tails, is this difficult to stitch?

Tanya said...

I don't know which is more frustrating... removing stitches because I've made a mistake in colors, or removing stitches because I'm miscounted and put them in the wrong place!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...