Thursday, January 12, 2023

Backings and Bindings Continue

 In the neverending queue of tops that need to be turned into quilts, I chose two small ones to work on. They are fairly young projects in my TBQ pile.  


I had already chosen the solid aqua--I think this is Kona Pool, but don't quote me. The binding is made from a fat quarter.  Always patting myself on the back when the stash provides, lol!


Leftover backing cutoffs provided the fabric for Winding Roads mini.  These patterns are by Heather Mulder Peterson from her booklet Mini Charms 2. I made the basket block last year from this booklet.  It is still gracing the wall but I will find a backing/binding for it too. It looks yellowish here but is white IRL.


Okay, off to get ready for work!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Each one is charming, but the basket block really catches my eye. Why don't you make a whole quilt of those, Annie? You need another big project, don't you? LOL

Kate said...

The basket block is really cute. Looks like you are moving along on those smaller finishes. That has to feel good.

Tanya said...

They all make me smile! I love the colors you have on hand from your other projects.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...