Monday, June 5, 2023

Design Wall Monday--Baby Girl Quilt Finish

 Design Wall Monday--see more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. 

I meant to link up this morning and ran out of time, then forgot all about it when I came home for lunch, but I have a finish to share. 

Binding now completed. Boy, it seemed to take half the afternoon to go all the way around this small quilt made for my nephew and his wife's first baby--and my brother and his wife's first grandchild.


A wide solid turquoise strip brought it up to size.  I used a leftover light block made from the Meadowbloom jelly roll as a label. 

I'll put the baby's name there, once she arrives and I know what it is! Glad to have this ready to mail, along with some baby clothes.

7 comments:

Sara said...

That makes a very sweet baby quilt.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love your scrappy baby quilt!!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a really cool quilt - I like that block and they way you designed this one!! Beautiful!

Kate said...

Congrats on a fun finish!

Janet O. said...

A delightful baby quilt! I like baby quilts that aren't in baby-ish fabrics.

Nann said...

The text on the label block is perfect! Charming quilt.

Tanya said...

The baby's parents will be so pleased to receive sucy a treasure!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...