Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ha! I tagged myself

This is from Carol at giraffedreams.blogspot.com, a blog I enjoy!

Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real; nothing made up! You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
1. What is your name: Annie
2. A four Letter Word: arch
3. A boy's Name: Alvin
4. A girl's Name: Audrey
5. An occupation: author
6. A color: apple green
7. Something you wear: A-line dress
8. A food: avocado
9. Something found in the bathroom: antibiotic cream
10. A place: art studio
11. A reason for being late: adding a row to a quilt!
12. Something you shout: Ahoy!
13. A movie title: Arthur
14. Something you drink: absinthe
15. A musical group: ABBA
16. An animal: anteater
17. A book title: Anne of Green Gables
18. A country: Australia (where I want to go!)
19. A city: Agoura (in my county)
20. Something you value or believe: adventurousness

No comments:

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...