Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Boy

The Boy has been away for two weeks, working north of San Francisco, but got to come home on Friday night. Here's our tall , handsome young man in our most recent Christmas photo. We grew him big, didn't we? That's G-man with him, of course, and E-1 and E-2, left to right. This is not the most flattering photo of me or The Boy, but the girls had final veto as usual! I can see I should have used a little red-eye removal tool before posting. G-man and The Boy both have blue eyes but the girls and I are all shades of hazel so we always get the red eye.
Here's The Boy doing one of his favorite activities. He can play a real guitar too!
He called me from the road on Friday night while I was out at a gallery show for an artist with my mom. He said he had been gone for two weeks, and wanted to know if his quilt was finished yet. I told him I did have the top together for him to hold up and admire. Very funny, that kid! All joking aside, The Boy is planning to move to a new place in June and it would be great if I had the quilt finished for him then. We shall see....

No comments:

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...