- Isn't it amazing what tricks your eyes play. I did not notice until laying out the Bowtie blocks again to play Switcheroo with my mom that I had a duplicate bowtie! Luckily I had extra background squares so it was an easy thing to stitch up an alternate.
- This week's traffic rant: No, you cannot make a right hand turn from the second lane. Instead of veering over in front of me you must correct your mistake the legal way. Go up to the next intersection and make a U turn. Really.
- Nick found a job on Friday (YAY!), which meant we went out to Kohl's at 9:00 PM to buy black pants, black socks, and black shoes. And a few other necessities he was lacking, having not worked since December. It's getting a bit expensive to have The Young Man back in the house!
- Job #2 was a bit bizarre last week. Thursday found me refereeing an argument between two employees. Dr. P said he couldn't believe he was paying three people to argue in the parking lot.
- Note to shoppers: Calling first before you drive 15 miles to a store is a really good idea. Because that "Closed" sign is a real bummer. Especially if the sign is on a fabric store.
- Somehow my brain thinks I can add a third project to my current quilting list. See, I finished all those 9 patches so I have room for a piecing project. I'm going to try to resist the seduction of a new project and work on an older one.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Tuesday's Orts--Sept 7, 2010
September's first Orts are here!