You can see the E O initials better since I added a lot more of the cream background. Boy, figuring out the size and cutting and sewing of all those sections took a lot of time! And it's bigger than ever. It is laying across our king sized bed. I'm a little anxious about quilting this beast on my own. Gulp.
Yeah, I'm missing some fabric right there. So, darn it, gotta go to the fabric store. Poor me!
There was a great deal of sewing happening here over the weekend. I also finished all the 9 patches for Julie's swap--that's 78 of them.
Then I had a little play time with the leftovers:
No idea what'll become of this but it was fun to see the fabrics all together. I just cut 1.5" strips from the 2.5" strip set leftovers. I may make a little doll quilt out of it somehow. I have some young nieces who might like one. Go to Judy's blog to see the rest of the Design Walls. Happy Monday!