Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Another once in a century date!  I plan to spend most of it working on my brother's quilt--his birthday is in two weeks and I have to have his bowties ready.  Otherwise, I've been playing with Halloween fabrics and I finally finished the backing to Erica's quilt--pics to follow of the latter when I have my quilt hanger back in town. 
Finished mug mat.

A tall skinny house, Mansard roof, full yellow moon...

I'm making a haunted house!  Stay tuned for ghostly progress...
(I was trying to get this posted at 10:10 but missed, dangit.)

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Love what you're doing - I'll be watching for your ghostly progress. Didn't miss 10:00 by much :-)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

10-10-10, what a great date. Lovin' your spooky house and grand choice of fabrics.

Vivian said...

The house will be great.
Posting at 10:10 on 10/10/10 -- missing by only one minute is pretty impressive.

Browndirtcottage said...

...Oh my....I am tingling with excitement over the future photos to come!!!!

Shay said...

I love that you were trying to post at 10.10am.

I completely forgot it was 10.10.10 yesterday. Duh!

Cant wait to see your spooktacular haunted halloween house. That mug rug rocks!

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a terrific idea--can't wait to see your haunted house. Cute little mug mat.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...