- Father's Day BBQ was a pretty quiet affair--only one offspring of ours was here and I was the only offspring of my parents' present! It sure made the noise level lower than it normally is for family gatherings at our place. There was plenty of strawberry shortcake too.
- Traffic rant: This is of the restaurant sort. How do you feel about people who leave sunglasses or bags to claim just-emptied tables and then get at the end of a long line to order food, far far behind you? Yeah, makes me homicidal too.
- Its getting so I don't want to order soft drinks in restaurants due to the ridiculous prices--$3.00 for an iced tea is pretty common. On top of a sandwich or salad it can quickly add up to $10 for lunch and I am not willing to do that more than about once a week! Water is still free most places.
- I bought DH Grant a nice adjustable lounge/chaise for the backyard for Father's Day. He has been wanting one for a long time. I tried it out and now I want one too--however my blinding white legs can't tolerate more than about 10 minutes of sun so it would be a quick lounging session.
- Mini the cat supervised me on Saturday morning as I was assessing the pantry:
She was just sitting in there looking up at me before I pulled the camera out.
Frosted Flakes appear to be a favorite. See her question mark tail? She nearly always holds her tail in that little crook when she walks. Too cute.