- Computer woes at work continue to plague us. Last week I had seriously told my boss, Dr. P, that I needed to see the psychologist who works with our office. He said, concerned, "Oh, really? Do you want me to make the call?" I told Dr. P, "Yes, because I am having homicidal thoughts--against you!" I've been telling him for a year that the server would fail and it finally did. But it has a new name: Lazarus.
- I met our computer tech at the office on Saturday for reinstall of the repaired network server and of course it would not boot up except at his shop. After an hour involving a Google search, troubleshoot of a bad USB port and database restoration from a backup, we had success and I was finally able to leave and get to the really important event on Saturday, covering all those gray hairs work has given me!
- Clarification of my garage sale story is apparently needed. We did indeed ONLY earn the four quarters after 2.5 hours!!!
- Traffic rant: Turn signals, people, PLEASE. Even if you are only in a parking lot. Really. I am not a mind reader.
- The lack of Bare Bear in Paris photos is because my Dad informed me that all of those sent from my brother included Bear posed next to nude statues at the museums and Dad did not want to encourage inappropriate behavior being shown on the Internet.
- Bride to be Elaine brought her dog Scully when we worked on wedding stuff. He never seems to sit down at our house but runs around looking for toys and playmates. Elaine wanted to go over some lists and came over to sit by me. Her butt had hardly hit the floor before Scully ran over with this:
He didn't really get why she wasn't ready to play!