Ort: Noun, meaning a scrap; a bit. Usually plural. Words about quilting, fabric, family and life in a Southern California beach town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design Wall Monday--Catching Up
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
Once again I am participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival by Amy over at Amy's Creative Side. Welcome Festival visitors to my...
-
Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog. I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...
-
My entry for the Fall Festival is the quilt I made for my sweetie, Grant, this year. This is a Sandy Gervais pattern that appeared in Americ...
3 comments:
Hi there Annie! For some reason I seem to have a hard time making decisions lately! It is not like me! I will remember this quote and I hope it helps me!
Good one! Is this a quote from that infamous wise guy, Mr. Anon Y. Mous?
I'm Ok with being undecided about stuff...I like to have time to mull things over and analyse them to death.
Then I usually make a decision overnight and move forward!
Post a Comment