Finished blocks now total 49, just a bit under half of the amount I'm making for my slightly larger version of this quilt (from the Scrap Basket Surprises book by Kim Brackett). I have about 20 more block sets already cut and will determine when they are completed how many more of each colorway I desire. I like seeing these piles grow!
For the UFO of the month, the two Any Witch Way quilts, the first has been basted for quilting. While I am
ignoring pondering quilting that one, I've started working on the names for the second quilt. Here I have added background fabric to make all the letters the same height. Hmm, the "h" is going to need some at the bottom too or I'll lose the legs. Next, spacers between the letters, then trimming to even height. I think I'll wait until all the names are complete before deciding exactly how I want to position these beneath each witch. Thankfully, the humidity has gone and cooler weather is on the way so I can sew any time :)