- Staying home a lot has been good for my gas tank. And my wallet.
- I don't watch any reality TV regularly, but the Long Island Medium show on TLC catches my attention now and again. Maybe because she is such a positive person who seems to genuinely want to help people, versus those Housewives shows that are full of drinking, fighting, and feminine spite. Ugh.
- Fall decorating is on hold--it is too hot and humid for pumpkins and witches.
- Traffic Rant: Sitting in my parked car on Main Street, I gasped from a near sideswiping by a male driver in a big pickup whose only concern was pulling over to check open hours on a storefront. If my car had had a bigger bumper he would have sheered it off, I swear.
- My cat, Mini, has lost her meow. Since the weekend, she opens her mouth but barely any sound comes out. I never knew cats could get laryngitis. It looks hilarious, but I don't know if I should be concerned.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Tuesday's Orts--on Thursday again
Orts--bits and scraps of thoughts and events that land here semi-regularly.