Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December UFO update

Well, it appears I jumped the gun and posted a year's end update of the entire UFO Challenge 2012 before Judy requested the December one!  Consider this a rollback, but with a new photo :)

The Greenpiece BOM was December's project, after being shuffled around from previous months' picks.  I managed to finish all the remaining five months' worth of pieced blocks, and prep one lonely wool applique block. 

Aren't they pretty all together?  The BOM is on my list for January's Getting it Done challenge, with plans to work on the wool blocks.  I would like to have this quilt top complete in the next three months. See more December finishes on Judy's Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Vivian said...

I agree--the blocks are lovely together. The pinks and tans, browns and golds are a rich combination. Wool blocks are something I've never had in any of my quilts. I'll watch your progress with interest.
Question--which post has your instructions for how to replace the Blogger "B" with something else, like the sweet little house icon you have? I know it was months and months ago. I'm thinking of becoming adventurous and replacing mine.

Kate said...

Ooh, pretty! The butterfly block is lovely. It's going to be a beautiful quilt.

Janet O. said...

Those are very pretty blocks. I love star variations.

Candace said...

More power to you, Annie! Beautiful blocks!
Cheers!

Dawn said...

They are lovely all together! Each is nice but all together - WOW.
Wishing you all the best in 2013.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...