Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday--Jan 14, 2013

There is nothing on my design wall, but still some stitching has taken place.  Mostly quilting.

Mug mats for the craft shoppe quilted with a spiral and some zigzags, ready to be priced and sold.  Maybe I should sell them as a package deal? 

More mug mats for the craft shoppe in the heart mode, all quilted and bound. Since there are no actual Valentine fabrics, I hope these appeal to a broader range of folks who just like hearts.  I work this afternoon at the shoppe so will see if the ones I previously made were selling.  I have many more pieces cut and ready to make more.

Leader-enders from 2.5" squares are turning from twosies to four patches.  I did a rough count and will have about 80 four patches when this pile is sewn.  That will make a nice sized mini quilt, don't you think? See more design walls on Judy's Patchwork Times.

9 comments:

Shay said...

I think your mug rugs will sell better as singles or pairs. I'd package up a couple of cookies to go with them too!

Quilter Kathy said...

Adorable mug rugs...I like them with a binding and without!

Janet O. said...

I think pairs of rug mugs are a good idea.
Hope sales go well!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh I love a heart. Yours are perfect. It is a great time to make and use mug rugs.

One Minnesota Quilter said...

I would be more apt to buy them singly so I can pick which ones I want. They are so cute!

Sherrill said...

A new photo of YOU on the blog, huh? At least I'm just now noticing--very nice. And love those heart mug rugs. Hope they sell like hot cakes!

antique quilter said...

oh those heart mug rugs are adorable!
I am sure they will sell
good luck!
must be fun to see what sells each week
kathie

Nancie said...

Your red and green mug rugs with the spiral quilting are beautiful. I vote for selling them in pairs.

Kate said...

The mug rugs turned out great.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...