After a long session this morning going through my MIL's photos--we are still trying to reduce the storage unit to zero--I put some stitches in the Adornit embroidery project I've been working on for a few months.
Getting very close! Only a bit of yellow left in the flower center. The pattern calls for the center of the flower to be a pink heart, a color I may or may not choose. I've already changed a few colors along the way! Grandson Cove was oh-so-helpful getting out threads and using a nail cutter to test out the colors for me, when I babysat the other day. 4 1/2 year olds are very persistent :)
Next will be completing the Chinese/Japanese lanterns on the Sue Goes to the Orient mini quilt. I didn't try to get that one going while entertaining a grandson. At our County Fair I saw a dish cloth that I might adapt to my project.
See more Slow Sunday Stitching on Kathy's Quilts blog here.