Sunday, March 3, 2019

Go Four It Wrap Up--Three for March

Go Four It sewing occupied many hours this weekend, lots of pinning and ironing and rearranging...I wish the aerobic efforts offset the chocolate I ate!

I sewed another grouping to add the large first section finished on Day 2.   So far so good...


There was surprisingly little ripping necessary on this entire quilt top, fortunately. I did run into one row where I had duplicate dark square in squares next to each other and had to switch one square in square out.  There was some break time before the remaining corner was completed.


It was so nice to get to the shorter rows and by 9 pm I had the top all together.  One long last seam...

Hooray!  All done save the four corner triangles, which I have not yet cut.   The top measures about 51x68" currently, and will require borders at a later date.  This first pick for my Three for March challenge would never have gotten done if chosen during a regular weekday.  So glad I had the time to devote to it on the weekend.  Next Three for March pick tomorrow...

6 comments:

Barb said...

wow - that came together fast! you must have had so much fun with this scrappy quilt!

julieQ said...

Your quilt is just beautiful!!! perfect...scrappy love!!

Janet O. said...

WooHoo! Good for you, Annie!! Looks great. I am impressed that you pulled this off in the allotted days.

Loris said...

Wow! and Yay! :-) It's wonderful!

loulee said...

That is awesome. You're right it was definitely one for a weekend.

Karen said...

Your four patches on point certainly make an interesting scrap style quilt.

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...