Sunday, December 26, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching--post Xmas

Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching--see more stitching on Kathy's Quilts blog.

Progress on the cross-stitch of the moment, the DMC kit of the Cat. I put a lot of stitches in Christmas Day before starting the cooking for our expected guests. 


Actual cat inspection by Mini :)


The only other slow stitching  this week was the binding on this tablemat I gave to our daughter-in-law. I love the gray minidot.  The triangle squares were all cut offs from other projects and the mini-dot binding was cut from a fat quarter. 


I made it two sided--I've hoarded this pretty floral long enough!  Ashley was excited to use it on their new dining table, which took at least 10 weeks to get  here from Canada. 

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your cat is really taking shape! Don't you wonder what your kitty inspector thinks of the design? I love the table mat, too - leftover HSTs make such great designs!

Ivani said...

Lovely table mat! Have fun adding some stitches to your cross stitch project.
Happy New Year!

The Cozy Quilter said...

The cat and I both heartily approve of your cat cross stitch! Pretty placemat too.

~Laurie~ said...

As I was scrolling a blog feed, I saw your picture of your cross stitch cat and wowzer! SO pretty! Beautiful stitches, beautiful colors!

Tanya said...

I'd like to see your triangle quilt on the table to get a sense of the size. The cross-stitch makes me smile!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...