Saturday, February 5, 2022

Easy Breezy Blocks Status Change

Last year's Leader-Ender project, Easy Breezy Blocks from Bonnie's Quiltville.com, need to get to quilt status.  I made my own setting plan and have had the fabric ready to cut for some time.  That day came!


One of the reasons I chose the setting I saw online was because of this Accuquilt die I own, 3.5x6.5" rectangle.  Bonnie's blocks were the same height size unfinished, and a plan was born.  

I'm making a large throw size and will have  8x13 EB blocks with the sashing between.  Some single rows of EB pieces will finish off some of the rows.  I did end up adding back in some of the blocks I made in reverse fashion, with prints for the rectangles instead of light fabric.  It will all go!


The setting fabric has these tiny blue circles.  It is a Windham fabric called Adele by Whistler Studios. Looking forward to seeing all these scrappy blocks creating a riot of color!  

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It will be just lovely. I keep cutting up Leaders/enders so they multiply before I can get a quilt made with them. I'm working on one now but I'm always glad to be introduced to another one!

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...