Sunday, May 15, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching--Bouquet Stitch in Progress

Slow Sunday Stitching--see more beauties on Kathy's Quilts blog. 

The stitch of the moment, Winter Bouquet DMC kit, is progressing to more color.  Since I was home sick for three days, the opportunity to stitch was enjoyed in between nose blowing and coughing attacks.  


There is a lot of the very light pink to add, but I needed a break from that.  That bright green for the leaves was fun, as was the blue flower/leaf or berry shape. Here's another pic of the kit photo.


I had downloaded a free pattern some time ago---looks like 2018, lol--and colored it in recently.  Love Lizzie Kate designs.


If I start on it after the Winter Bouquet I've been stitching in Spring, do you think by Winter I'll finish this Fall one?  Stay tuned for more exciting updates, haha.

Some sewing room time happened yesterday and I'll share more tomorrow on Design Wall Monday.  

2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Such soft and pretty colours

Miaismine said...

It’s so pretty! Cute needle minder. I hope you’re feeling better

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...