Sunday, December 18, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching--Christmas Gifts

Slow Sunday Stitching of some mug mats. 

See more Slow Stitching on Kathy's Quilts blog. 

I have another batch layered, sewn around and turned right side out.  It has been fun to work on these. 


These pastel and bright mini-charms are so pretty. I'll sit by the Christmas Tree and enjoy another cup of tea while Hubby watches football.  Another batch awaits machine stitching and that is planned for today as well. I'd like to make more but completely forgot to look for Insulbrite when I stopped by the fabric store yesterday! I was distracted by picking out a binding fabric. More on that tomorrow:)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, the colours in the mug rugs are delicious! Love too, the pretty patterned fabrics skipping around the border.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Love the colours in your mug rugs. Hope you can get everything done in time

Kate said...

Very pretty! I like the neutral one, it's a nice contrast to the other two bright ones.

Tanya said...

No Insulbrite where I live... I wonder how they look with just batting...

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...