- Things sure change when you get older. I was on the computer after 11:00 pm the other night and got an instant message from my daughter: "Mom, go to sleep".
- Mini the cat has a specific requirement for her dry food. There will be a complaint if she can see the bottom of the dish and she will not finish the orts around the edges. However, Russell the dog will take care of those at night when we are all asleep.
- I've lost 11 pounds on the No Flour, No Sugar eating plan. But I was definitely off the diet when we ate the delicious dinner DD Elaine's future MIL made for us on Friday. Homemade lasagne, caesar salad, garlic bread, zucchini and yellow squash with cheese, and homemade lava cake for dessert. Oh my!
- Traffic rant: As my mom and I were driving out of a parking structure at the local mall the other day, some idiot decided to make a U turn in the middle of the entrance/exit, blocking both lanes. Seriously?
- On HGTV recently I was watching that program "For Rent", where the hostess shows potential renters three apartment options and what she would do to redesign or fix problems to make it more livable. The renters give her a "must have" list, usually things like indoor laundry, 2 bedrooms, big kitchen, etc. In the episode I was watching, one of the renter's "must haves" was WALLPAPER. Huh?
- My sewing machine is having a spa day tomorrow, which means I'll spend tonight doing a lot more cutting for the new leader-ender project!
- I could not resist taking this photo at Big Lots discount store of an unusual item I have never seen before:
Anyone know who the handsome mate is in the photo?