Sunday, January 2, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching--First of 2022

It is odd to type 2022!  Glad to see the butt of 2021 as we slammed the door on it :)

I got a little stitching done to complete all the light green on the DMC Cat stitchery.  See more stitchers' work on Kathy's Quilts blog. 

I love to stitch under a quilt with my feline supervisor providing company. There is a lot of white to stitch when I have completed the cat's feet and some color details in different spots.  There is also embroidery to add after the cross-stitching is complete.  Still enjoying this very much.  I'm going to use washi tape to cover the hoop for the finish. 

We missed our New Year's Eve beach sunset this year, and yesterday I was too exhausted after spending all day taking down all the tree, house, and mantel decorations to make it to the harbor--plus Grant was involved in his football games.  Maybe today!  It will be a great finish to the holiday season. 

There was more play with mini quilts as well, which I will share for Design Wall Monday tomorrow.

3 comments:

Miaismine said...

Such pretty kitty and kitty cross stitch!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your supervisor is doing a fine job! Such a colourful stitchery!

sandi s said...

I love the design your stitching! It’s so pretty. Your stitch buddy is very happy. Hugs,

Design Wall Monday--Catching Up

 Design Wall Monday --See more design walls on Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts blog.  I disappeared for awhile, due to computer issu...